The International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH) is a scientific and educational charitable organisation for scientists, engineers, water managers and other professionals working in the fields of groundwater resource planning, management and protection. Founded in 1956, it has grown to a world-wide membership of more than 4000 individuals in 135 countries.
IAH’s mission is to further the understanding, wise use and protection of groundwater resources throughout the world.
If you are interested in becoming a member: Join us here!
If you are a company or institution interested in supporting us: Check this out!
– Contact with hydrogeologists and groundwater specialists worldwide.
– Hydrogeology Journal: 8 issues per year of a major international journal dealing with groundwater issues.
– IAH Books: available at generous discounts.
– The IAH Newsletter: updates about the world of groundwater and the Association.
– Enabling us to ensure that the voice of groundwater is heard in international fora.
– International and national conferences: a chance to meet colleagues, form friendships and professional links.
Organisations can become a corporate member or sponsor. Current corporate members in the Netherlands are shown on the right.