The following criteria for the nomination and consideration of submitted theses for the PSSP have been set by the IAH-NL board.
- Graduated the previous year from a Dutch institution
- Open for IAH members and non-members alike
- Submitted theses, finalized in the preceding 12 months, will be considered until 30 September of each year
- Graduated on a groundwater / hydrogeological subject
- A thesis that can act as an example of high-level hydrogeological research and expertise in the Netherlands in terms of content and description.
- Selection will be determined by the IAH-NL board based on perceived contribution to the aims of the prize
- No correspondence to discuss during or after the selection proces
- To be considered, a thesis should be submitted, by graduate student or thesis supervisor, with accompanying short motivation (<half a page) by e-mail to the secretary of IAH-NL before October 31st of each year